RE: RQ / HW / Glorantha

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Fri 24 Sep 1999 - 12:35:36 EEST

>Presumably if someone asks a RuneQuest question, they're
>actually ***playing the game***!! And hopefully the answers
>will help them *continue* Gaming in Glorantha until (when/if?)
>the glorious day comes and Hero Wars bursts forth from the
>heavens*. Surely this is something to be fostered rather than
>discouraged?

OK, good point. I personally have no objection to the occasional RQ
question, and if it's a "RQ in Glorantha" question, then I guess this is as
good a place as the RQ list.

Does anyone know what the future plans are for Glorantha & Hero Wars mailing
list support, or have any good ideas??

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.