Judge Phil rules on flamebaiting

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Thu 16 Dec 1999 - 14:59:01 EET

Martin Crim wrote:
>I probably shouldn't respond at all, given ...
>the apparent hostility level in the quoted post ...
>is pretty high and plainly flame bait.
>But when I'm working at level 3, which
>is the goal of the better roleplaying groups,

Many of the responses to this were plainly over the top. Reprimands to those
responsible. But Martin, having complained about apparent flamebaiting, you
should have known better than to make a mistake like this, so I dismiss the
case from the court. Everyone shake and make up.[Bangs gavel]

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.