Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #436

From: Jon Thorvaldson (yinkin@telia.com)
Date: Wed 01 Mar 2000 - 13:27:21 EET

Lowell Francis wrote:

>Which brings me to the point which struck me as I was reading, the idea
>of HQing for new breeds and abilities for the Shadowcats (and even other
>animals as we see in KoDP).
>
>What if the Shadowcats HQ for better owners? (I say this with a cat
>across my lap)

Which reminds me of the story in the Sandman #18, the Dream of a Thousand
Cats. If that isn't a cat HQ, including the group magic bit, then what is.
It's a great story...

Jon <yinkin@telia.com> :-)

'Yakka foob mog. Grug pubbawup zink wattoom gazork. Chumble spuzz.'

  -Newton's First Law of Motion, as explained by Calvin, in his own words.