Re : Naughty Toys & the demiverges of Rhigos

From: Christoph Kohring (ChOK@bluewin.ch)
Date: Wed 01 Mar 2000 - 16:05:03 EET

> Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:05:57 +1300
> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Naughty Toys
>
> Jeffrey Kyer:
>
> AL>> So where did they originate, and why would a ship be bringing
>>> sex toys as cargo--to sell to some bored Issarion?
>
>>Perhaps they were sent on-order from Karse or someplace in the Holy
>>Country?

> The Court of the Demiverge of Rhigos is the most likely source of
> such contraptions.

Now, Peter, I think you are on to something here, even if only unwittingly !
I had always wondered - like most of you too I'm sure- how the Demivierge of
Rhigos managed to stay/become a half-virgin ?!? (Because, that is what
"demi-vierge" means after all... )

As all kethaelans know, the sacred ruler of Rhigos has to be a maiden chosen
by Esrola's daughter, Rhiga. Her duty then is to have sex with all adult
unmarried men of her principality during the year & a day that follows her
coronation. But all real men of the Holy Country know that rhigan males are
only half-cocks, "demiverges" as they say in Esrola ("La verge" is the penis

in french). So that Rhigos'princess is never properly deflowered, thus the
"Demivierge" title.

And don't you dare think it's mere speculation: how do you think they manage
to distinguish & reject all those kethaelan studs who for centuries have
tried to bed the Chosen One of Rhiga ?!! Easy, they just look at their
willies...

HA ! HA ! HA ! <Big belly-laugh at Geo's of Nochet>

Onward the Glorious Blue Army !

GGoering