Who is Greebo ?

From: Christoph Kohring (ChOK@bluewin.ch)
Date: Fri 03 Mar 2000 - 03:13:41 EET

Is he a famous shadowcat heroquester or what ?!?

By the way, a big thank you to all of you who gave me the reference of
"Outlaw hunt" or "Pavis Duck Hunt" adventure. I had completely forgotten
"Borderlands". Can you imagine ? I even got a private mail from Gian before
his coming out !

Onward the Glorious Blue Army !

GGoering

"A well-regulated fyrd being necessary for the security of a free tribe, the
right of the Heortlings to keep & bear Humakt, Hastatus, Elmal, Babeester,
Sagittus & Arran, shall not be infringed."

Second article of the so-called "Bill of Limitations" that the people of
Dragon Pass extracted from king Argrath on Orlanth' High Holy Day 1691.