Uleria: Love or Death?

From: Alexandre Lanciani (alexanl@tin.it)
Date: Fri 03 Mar 2000 - 12:59:03 EET

Andrew:
> So IMG Uleria has a martial aspect which is generally neglected
> in most areas because there are other dieties who perform that role much
> more effectively.

        Once I'd have liked to add a character in my campaign who embodied the
dichotomy death/sex but I was stopped from doing so by runic determinism: if
Uleria personifies Love and Love is the expression of Fertility and
Fertility is opposed to Death and Death is expressed (also) by War, how
would such a character come to term with her two natures?

        And if indeed Uleria is not eligible, what mythical background could such a
character have?

        And is this a FAQ?

        Cheers,
        A deterministic Alex.