Book of Drastic Resolutions - Chaos volume

From: Shawn L Bond (bondsl@bossig.com)
Date: Fri 03 Mar 2000 - 19:13:23 EET

Hello all Gloranthanphiles!

Hey, sorry to post this sort of message on the list, but I was wondering if
anyone, ANYWHERE, might be included to pick up a copy of the Book of Drastic
Resolution - Volume Chaos, at any of the Glorantha conventions coming up
soon. I'm good for the money, I just don't have the time (or THAT kind of
budget) to got to a 'con. If you want references, I can work that. The
better the quality of the 'zine, the happier I'll be. I love the cover art,
and I could REALLY use the 'zine to expand on all those things of chaos
everybody loves to hate.

Thank you much for your time!

Sincerely,
Shawn Bond