RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #442

From: TERRA INCOGNITA (inarsus-ferilt-z@mrg.biglobe.ne.jp)
Date: Sat 04 Mar 2000 - 05:18:07 EET

David Cake:
>I am astonished at this analogy - could you explain a little more?
>I am very aware of the obvious China=Kralorela, but also the Indian and
>Tibetan analogues. Spanish, however, is a new one on me, and I am
>fascinated. And Dara Happa as China!

IMO, I cannot analogue of their order of kingdom of ignorance in RW except
as Spanish Empire.
(Vile entity Can Shu)
modern military comquest to Tibet is my dislike analogue.

>>Wraith the Oblivion Idea and DreamMagic Idea (Waking Magician) : shadow
>>world

>Not sure what you mean here.

ghost world exists as constant risk of mundane power and ignorance from
enlightenment

GROY composition=Writing Sutra composition
1)cosmology
2)enthronement
3)justification of War

etc...

five sacred classics of China: Writing Sutra, Poetic Sutra, FortuneTelling
Sutra, Etiquette Sutra, Classic History of early war age...
(of course, Sutra is Indian Word, but I cannot find appropriate word for
Europians: Indians are same Aryans for linguistical term.