praxian Heler

From: David Cake (dave@difference.com.au)
Date: Sat 04 Mar 2000 - 06:56:46 EET

>Praxian shamans cannot contact Heler. They may (or may
>not) have their own rain spirits, who would be much
>much weaker than Heler. The strongest 'rain' spirit in
>Prax is the Dew Maiden, I think.

        Thunderbird was what I used as the closest equivalent of Heler when
I ran a campaign centered on a Praxian version of the Aroka quest.
        Stronger than Dew Maiden, I think - but arguably a thunderstorm
spirit rather than a water spirit. Still, I think the association between
rain and thunderstorms is pretty strong. And Thunderbird is directly
opposed to the sun, so it kind of works.
        Cheers
                David