Cragspider

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Sat 04 Mar 2000 - 20:00:48 EET

In a message dated 3/4/00 4:48:41PM, you write:

<<
 All this suggests that Cragspider was not a Dark Troll Hero, or not
 "just" a Dark Troll Hero, at any rate. We could postulate that a Dark
 Troll Heroquestor has re-discovered the lost (pre-)Dawn Age Darkness
 Nymph, and is manifesting it's power, and allowing it to incarnate in
 her body, making the Creature you might meet today above Skyfall Lake
 both a Dark Troll Hero and an ancient Demi-god. >>

This is how I think she should be viewed. It exactly states what I was going
to say.

Keith N