Pavis proof-readers

From: Ian Thomson (arkat@primus.com.au)
Date: Sun 05 Mar 2000 - 10:02:31 EET

Hi

anyone out there with a keen interest in Pavis and the Rubble -
who is willing to spend some time proof-reading and constructively
criticising some work which hits the publishers (Tentacles) in 2 weeks?

(With amazing timing, my wife has damaged a ligament in her knee doing
kick-boxing the morning of the first day of a 2 week period I've taken off
work to finish a whole bunch of stuff. It's incredible how much time it
takes doing things for someone who can hardly move around.)

She's very apologetic 'n all :)
poor bugger

Ian Thomson's Home E-mail
Glorantha Site at: