Uleria and Zorak Zoran

From: Nils Weinander (nils_w@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 06 Mar 2000 - 13:35:13 EET

One thought struck me afetr reading the debate on how Uleria
could or couldn't defeat Zorak Zoran: I don't think ZZ was/is
impotent, however one way for Uleria to defeat him (mythically)
is to seduce him and then use her sexuality-related magic to
(temporarily) render him impotent. Thus shamed, ZZ is defeated.
He could stomp on Uleria and abuse her physically all he wants,
he's still defeated on her turf.