Thanatari HQ?

From: aelarsen@facstaff.wisc.edu
Date: Tue 07 Mar 2000 - 21:54:31 EET

        I'm looking for some suggestions about something I'm trying to do
in my campaign. My PCs are based in Sartar in 1621, and I've managed to
arrange it so that each of them is worshipping a different Lightbringer.
The 6th PC is a Babeester Gori. I've been doing a lot of different
LBQ-themed stuff throughout the campaign, and eventually I hope it will
culminate in the PCs doing the full LBQ, perhaps to help release Orlanth
for his bondage following Whitewall.
        Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to have a Thanatari try
some sort of perverted form of the LBQ using heads taken
from Lightbringer
priests (with a mad head for Flesh Man). He's obviously trying for
something insidious, but I'm not quite sure what would be really
interesting/evil. Any suggestions about how the LBQ could
be intentionally
misused?

Andrew E. Larsen