Umathi cult?

From: D. Stephen Pierce (guthing@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed 08 Mar 2000 - 03:27:27 EET

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF885A.68C8FDA0

I have been searching, with spectacularly little result, for material on =
an Umathi cult. Yes, I know Umath is dead. But since, in our campaign, =

my character received a DI from Umath, it is now my obligation to =
re-form an Umathi cult. I have seen mentions of Umath shamans, and a =
High Umath Cult in the archives. Anyone know of resources for a full =
cult?

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF885A.68C8FDA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have been searching, with spectacularly little =
result, for=20
material on an Umathi cult.&nbsp; Yes, I know Umath is dead.&nbsp; But =
since, in=20
our campaign, my character received a DI from Umath, it is now my =
obligation to=20
re-form an Umathi cult.&nbsp; I have seen mentions of Umath shamans, and =
a High=20
Umath Cult in the archives.&nbsp; Anyone know of resources for a full=20
cult?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BF885A.68C8FDA0--