Summoning the Crimson Bat

From: Graham J Robinson (gjr@dcs.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Wed 08 Mar 2000 - 13:05:56 EET

Peter Metcalfe wrote :

>If the High Priest is also dead, I assume that they fill the
>vacancy with a court personage in great disfavour.

Possibly the exact person feed to the Crimson Bat is unimportant to the
ritual - it is traditionally the High Priest to ensure he performs his
duties well. - "Come back with your bat, son, or inside it..."

Graham

- --
Graham Robinson. Dept. Computing Science, Glasgow.
gjr@dcs.gla.ac.uk http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~gjr

"Tip of the day:
 You can hurt yourself if you run with scissors."
        The MS Word Tip Wizard (apparently)