Re: Shadow Cats

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Wed 08 Mar 2000 - 23:27:02 EET

In a message dated 3/8/00 8:49:26AM, you write:

<< Certainly its difficult to see how a
 population of panthers could remain hidden in an area as small as Bodmin
Moor
 - - I know cats are secretive, but come on... >>

Clearly, the only cat that could survive hidden on bodmin moor would be a
magically hard to spot animal. The shasow cat is a magically hard to spot
animal and I therefore conclude that Shadow Cats live on Bodmin moor and
enjoy nothing more than clotted cream teas.

Keith N