East Isle questions

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu 09 Mar 2000 - 05:23:23 EET

Terra Incognita:

>and Missingland
>some of names of Isle replaced or double named Nikumbila=Shenza,
>Anatasy islands?=Maromonkotro, changed place: Ambatolampy, Faranvogath

Belief is that there are two sets of names. One is the Vormaini
names for these isles while the other is the East Islander
names.

>IMO, Itlanmorango is native Godzilla (I like this spelling)
>island as Loral Island to export many mutated-lizards to
>Vormain (why? Is there nest? or degenerated Dragonewt?)

The Kralori conquered Vormain during the Gods War and set
up a ruling dynasty there. It was unpopular and overthrown
by the Vormaini. My belief is that Godzilla and other
dragonoids that plague Vormain are the degenerate remnants
of this Kralori dynasty.

- --Peter Metcalfe