RE: Lunar tricksters?

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Thu 09 Mar 2000 - 10:47:22 EET

>Do tricksters have a social role in the Lunar Empire, as
>they do in Orlanthi society? Or would they be opposed
>to the empire, as an underground resistance? Or both?

I doubt that there are many tricksters in the Orlanthi sense, but there may be
a cult of court jesters. I'd imagine if these fellows journey down to Sartar,
they run a serious risk of going OTT, as disorder is very much more powerful in
Sartar, and that's the underlying energy that drives their magic.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.