HW seems a good game

From: Tom Merchant (elysia69@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 09 Mar 2000 - 13:46:21 EET

Just had a look at the Glorantha site
(http://www.glorantha.com) and the character creation
synopsis.

I feel very positive about the game now particularly
about the multi-levelled descriptions (Cult
descriptions show what magic is available as well as
where the god lives on the 'Other Side'). It seems a
lot more runequesty than I have been led to believe by
digest discussion. The description of beserking magic
gave an example of edges in action & didn't deviate
from Glorantha as we know it.

There's a lot of flavour here. Well done.