Re: Umathi

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Thu 09 Mar 2000 - 20:29:21 EET

David Boatright:

<< ><< There will AFAIK be Breath Shamans of Umath in the HW >version of
Glorantha (someone correct me, please, if I'm wrong).>>

>Unless you're thinking of kolatings, they aren't in the rulebook (the
relevant sections of which are now online),

 They are among the sections online. Spirit Talkers with Magic keyword
Kolat.>>

     And, in your opinion, a 'Spirit Talker with Magic keyword Kolat' is
different from a 'kolating' in what way? Note the use of word 'unless' at the
beginning of my sentence...

Trotsky