Re: The differences between Vinga's woad and Orlanth's

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@yeats.ucc.ie)
Date: Sat 11 Mar 2000 - 01:33:47 EET

Alexandre Lanciani writes of nekkid Vingans.

Interesting story, and one I rather liked. But aside from making me
wonder why Vinga is such an _endless_ source of pre-occupation on
this almost Dara-Happanly-All male Digest, I do wonder if it's trying
to solve a non-problem: a bright blue woman running screaming at you
from the shrubbery with an 8' pointy stick she proceeds to attempt to
insert in one, and you're going to think "Boobies!", or "Nice Arse!"?

I dunno, maybe I'm just chronically under-sexed...

Cheers,
Alex.