Being Half Pure

From: George W. Harris (gharris@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat 11 Mar 2000 - 13:00:49 EET

>> From: aelarsen@facstaff.wisc.edu

>Now, Peter, I think you are on to something here, even if only unwittingly !
>I had always wondered - like most of you too I'm sure- how the Demivierge of
>Rhigos managed to stay/become a half-virgin ?!? (Because, that is what
>"demi-vierge" means after all... )

        An acquaintance of mine related an encounter, while on Ob/Gyn rotation,
with a woman who, as a result of a developmental abnormality, had two
complete sets of reproductive organs, side by side. Apparently one too
many cell divisions before differentiation. Anyway, that provides one
possible answer to that question.

- --
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris gharris@mindspring.com