Starblow

From: Master Gollum (llimac@geocities.com)
Date: Tue 14 Mar 2000 - 16:27:48 EET

I'm the webmaster of an spanish gloranthan site. In my country is very
dificult buy imports, thus i cann't read King of Sartar. My questions
are:
1) Who is Starblow? What is the Battle of Queens?
2)I'm writing a page of Sartar, someone know the name of 24 orlanthi
clans? I discover the name of them in a map of Prax: Amad, Tutaros,
Tres, Bachad, Torkani, Dinacoli, Princeros, Malani, Cinsia, Vantaros,
Culbrea, Colymar, Aranwyth, Balmyr, Cultain, Sylangi, Lokaem, Dundealos,
Balkoth, Kheldon, Sambari, Lismelder and !?Ducks!? <-- They are an
orlanthi tribe??

3)I don't understand the role of sartar telmoris after the lunar
invasion of Sartar. They was alied of Lunar?

Thanks,
Master Gollum
http://members.es.tripod.de/MasterGollum/RuneQuest/RuneQuest.html