Re: Sheepcats; Hero Wars combat

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Tue 14 Mar 2000 - 19:38:18 EET

Dave Bailey wrote:

>Do the Orlanthi have such a thing as a sheepdog (or cattle dog) or it's
>equivalent?

No and yes. They don't (as a rule) have dogs. They do have boys
assigned to tend the sheep.

Some Orlanthi clans do keep dogs, and have to be dealt with by all
right-thinking Yinkin-honoring clans.

Alex Ferguson wrote:

>perhaps combat in Glorantha is as mild-mannered as HW portrays
>it to be?

Mild-mannered? We've certainly had plenty of deaths, even in
non-combat settings like magical contests.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>