Having fun on all levels

From: Mikael Raaterova (ginijji@telia.com)
Date: Tue 14 Mar 2000 - 13:27:20 EET

Mikko Rintasaari

> > 1. Rules reality
>> 2. Literary reality
>> 3. Glorantha as it appears to its inhabitants
> > 4. Glorantha as it really is.

>The person defined the levels of Glorantha gaming is a immersionist or a
>simulationist gamer, and this is a goal I appreciate and value.

I'm not actually sure that John Hughes is or wants to be called an
immersionist or a simulationist, so you'd might want to check that up
before you claim it to be true.

>There... just call me an elitist bastard too.

You're an elitist bastard too. There's only one truth about playing
RPGs: if you have fun doing it, you are doing it right.

- --
- -
Mikael Raaterova [.sig omitted on legal advice]