Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #466

From: Graham J Robinson (gjr@dcs.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Thu 16 Mar 2000 - 10:52:39 EET

Eric Rowe wrote :

>Baring the usual unforseen calamities all Hero Wars parts for the
>Deluxe Game will be at the printer by Monday. After that it is
>up to the printer to turn them around in 3 weeks, then another
>two to get them into stores mailing them to and fro. Greg will
>be at the GAMA trade show next week showing retailers the new
>products and giving them all demonstration kits to start building
>interest in the game before it is out.

So that will be five weeks (another week or so to Britain, and more for
other parts of the world) so I make that May before I see a copy. Oh well,
just in time for my birthday.

How firm are these times? ie. Are the printers expected to not meet their
schedule?

Graham

- --
Graham Robinson. Dept. Computing Science, Glasgow.
gjr@dcs.gla.ac.uk http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~gjr

        Albert Einstein