PBEM in Italian

From: Alexandre Lanciani (alexanl@tin.it)
Date: Thu 16 Mar 2000 - 12:02:35 EET

        For the Italian - well, Italian speaking - Gloranthofiles who lurk (and
sometimes post to) this digest: I will be running (narrating? mastering? How
do you say nowadays?) a PBEM in Italian using the Hero Wars rules. That is,
I will use the rules, not the players. They will have to work at level 3! ;)

        The Heroes are (far from heroic) non-adults and the first story will be
about the Rite of Passage into Adulthood. This is necessary since many
players are newcomers to Glorantha. The campaign will be set sometime after
the defeat of the Righteous Wind Movement.

        I know there are many of you [at least one, vero Gian? ;)], so if you are
interested just tell me and I will send you all the info.

        Cheers,
        A narrating Alex.