Healing the Mind

From: aelarsen@facstaff.wisc.edu
Date: Thu 16 Mar 2000 - 17:57:05 EET

        A little while ago, I asked about info on how a Chalanan would go
about healing someone's mind. Including in the responses were references
to a couple of myths that might serve as the basis for a hero quest. Well,
my players just indicated that they want to attempt this HQ in order to
heal the mind of the local healer. Unfortunately, I seem to misplaced the
references to the mind-healing myths. Would someone out there be kind
enough to offer suggestions again about which ones would work? Many

thanks.

Andrew E. Larsen