Re: levels' end (plus Alkothi question)

From: Alexandre Lanciani (alexanl@tin.it)
Date: Thu 16 Mar 2000 - 19:51:44 EET

> Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:35:18 -0500
> From: "Bob Stancliff" <stancliff@ccgnv.net>
> Subject: RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #466

[chaotic snip]

        Seems to me a sensible position, and one with which I can compromise (even
if I can't completely agree). Quibbling over the modern meaning of
roleplaying probably is a waste of time, and surely is OT, this being the
Glorantha Digest and not the meta-RPG Digest.

        So I apologize if I contributed to bring back from Hell such a tiresome
topic and I'm ready to take my place among the Elevens.

        Cheers,
        An Alkothi Alex.

PS: speaking of Alkoth, were can I find a description of the Decapitation
Ritual of Admittance into the city? I really can't imagine it, much less
describe it to the players!