Re: Kallyr & Polaris

From: Jane Williams (jane@williams.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Thu 16 Mar 2000 - 21:50:03 EET

Guys (esp. Pete Metcalfe), don't waste your time.

I got handed quite a lot of material about Kallyr when I was being
asked to write stuff for HW. (And some day, Greg may actually answer
his email, and I'll be able to carry on).

The star is from Polaris. There's a lot more to it than that, but believe
me, it's Polaris. Not Orlanth. Yes, she and Polaris get on really well.
Well, they used to, anyway.... and I'd better stop there before I give
away secrets.

There is a myth on my site about Polaris: a myth that links him and
Vinga. I should perhaps point out in this context that this myth is NOT
official, and the rumour that Kallyr used it to get her star (etc) is
unconfirmed.

Jane Williams jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/