Hero Wars question

From: Wulf Corbett (wulfc@wulf.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2000 - 00:31:57 EET

Hi
Forgive a newcomer if I repeat old information, but I've been out of
it lately... I've played Glorantha from White Bear and Red Moon to
RQ3, but haven't been in on the HW discussions...
So, question is, from the writeup on the Issaries website, it looks
like old style Spirit magic is no more - no more Bladesharps, Ignites,
Befuddles, etc. in use by the common man (so to speak). Is that right?
Or am I misinterpreting incomplete information?

Wulf