SuperHero Wars

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2000 - 01:05:33 EET

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:03:35AM, you write:

<< Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to
 leap tall buildings in a single bound! "Look, up in the sky, it's a
 bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!" Yes, Superman, strange visitor
 from another planet with powers far beyond those of mortal men.
 Superman! Who, disguised as mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent, wages a
 never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way! >>

Fast
Powerful
Leap buildings
Disguise as flying thing
Disguise as mild mannered Clark Kent
Fight for Truth
strange planet geography
Justice
American Way(cultural keyword)
     watch TV
     order pizza
     drive automobile
     go to the mall
     bear arms
     powerful economy
     apple pie appreciation

I'd leave the 'powers beyond mortal ken' as an ability or two that can be
specified during the game (a la the quick method). Each ability is 13, two
are at 1W, one is at 5W. I'd probably make Fast and Powerful as 17 since they
seem important to the character. I might suggest a 'overestimates own
abilities' as a flaw. My stereotype of American culture is not intended to be
offensive (well, OK it is a bit, nbut I don't mean it)

Keith N