Status Quo people

From: Kmnellist@aol.com
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2000 - 01:05:13 EET

In a message dated 3/16/00 7:43:21PM, you write:

<< Dragonewts aren't an expansionist race. They haven't built any new
 cities or had any population growth that I've ever read of. They are
 largely a status-quo people. >>

Is it just me, or did anyone else, on reading this sentence, immediately
picture a denim clad Inhuman King going "down down deeper and down" with his
dragonbone electric guitar.

Probably just me, I hope it's just me. No offence to Quo fans, but you are
alien and are hard for humans to understand.

Keith N