RE: Hero Wars

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2000 - 11:13:11 EET

>Too bad that some folks decided to instead
>invent a straw man to joust against rather than
>take my question literally and at face value.

Then you should have made your intent clear. Your post looked like a troll, and
you shouldn't be surprised that it was interpreted as such. I ignored it on
that basis.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.