Hero Wars

From: simon_hibbs@lycosmail.com
Date: Fri 17 Mar 2000 - 14:24:50 EET

bjm10 :

>I specifically wanted some input on using Hero Wars as the engine wherein
>to play 4-color comic book superheroes. It looks very nicely made for it.

Then why on earth didn't you say so?

I suggest you re-post on a hero wars rules, or general roleplaying mailing
list, or a mailing list of superhero games, not a mailing list for
roleplaying in Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha.

>Too bad that some folks decided to instead invent a straw man to joust
>against rather than take my question literally and at face value.

Hero wars is a game for Gloranthan roleplaying. You offered character
descriptions for hero wars on a Gloranthan mailing list. I for one took
you precisely at face value.

Of course I realised you were trolling, but I did give you the benefit
of the doubt anyway.

Simon Hibbs