Non-humans in HW

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Sat 18 Mar 2000 - 20:27:23 EET

Wulf Corbett:

<< One question to Those Who Know: Are non-humans (especially Aldryami and
Minotaurs - yes, I know, I know, but still...) sufficiently detailed in HW to
use as PCs given enough RuneQuest-based racial knowledge? >>

     Yes, absolutely. Racial keywords are provided in the rulebook for elves,
dwarves, trolls and trollkin. For other races you can either try and work out
racial keywords yourself (its not desperately hard) or you can wait for
Anaxial's Record to come out and use the ones in there.

Trotsky