Re: Manga or superheroes?

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Mon 20 Mar 2000 - 00:36:25 EET

Alexandre Lanciani:

<< IMO absolutely the former. I tried the rules for the first time
yesterday, and it felt like playing an hypothetical Samurai Showdown RPG! I
thought maybe we didn't have firm grasp on what was happening but then I
watched an old Saint Seyia's episode with my "mental HW rules interpreter" on
and everything checked perfectly.>>

      IMO, it should be capable of either approach, or of neither, as the
gaming group wishes. My impression is that for those people who don't want a
'manga' approach to their Gloranthan gaming (and I know I don't) the system
still works - although, frankly, not as well as it should do, which is a pity.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky