Re: Dragonewt Mysticism

From: Andrew Raphael (raphael@research.canon.com.au)
Date: Tue 21 Mar 2000 - 01:51:37 EET

Julian Lord <julianlord@yahoo.fr> writes:

>That is, their Denial powers would be closely linked with their
>Devouring abilities : Dragonewts seek to distance themselves from the
>World by Eating it all up.

This sounds way too trollish to be true of normal dragonewts, but I
can't argue with it being true for dinosaurs and apostate dragonewts.

I suspect that all our data on the eating habits of dragonewts are
based on apostate dragonewts. I haven't yet read a report by someone
who buried themselves in a hide near a dragonewt plinth for several
years, as recommended in Elder Secrets. ;-)

- --
Andrew Raphael <raphael@research.canon.com.au>
        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."