ducks and beasts

From: David Cake (dave@difference.com.au)
Date: Tue 21 Mar 2000 - 06:36:41 EET

Peter
>Ducks could be considered Beast People but are not because, I
>suppose, even brutish beast people dislike them.

        They are traditional allies of the Beast People, and generally
considered Beast People in Dragon Pass at least.

> Chaotic
>creatures like broos and harpies are not considered to be
>beast people by anyone.

        I think they are probably considered Beast People by some, but not
in the hearing of the Beast People. Certainly I don't think they would be
considered Beast People in Dragon Pass.

        Regards
                David