Re: Beast People

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Tue 21 Mar 2000 - 06:53:10 EET

Peter Metcalfe wrote

> Ducks could be considered Beast People but are not because, I
> suppose, even brutish beast people dislike them.

FWIW, ducks are indeed considered Beast People in King of Dragon
Pass. As are Telmori.

Master Gollum asked

> >the Elurae fox-women
> I never read about them. Who are?

They get a brief mention (about as brief as the above) in King of
Sartar. I always think of them as elusive, perhaps because of the
name, and the fact that they must be so seldom seen if that's all the
mention they get.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>