Dragonewt Mysticism

From: simon_hibbs@lycosmail.com
Date: Tue 21 Mar 2000 - 12:45:12 EET

Julian Lord :

>That is, their Denial powers would be closely linked
>with their Devouring abilities : Dragonewts seek to
>distance themselves from the World by Eating it all
>up.

"O great master Dragonewt. I have travelled far to
learn the great mysteries of the cosmos. Tell me, O
wise one, what is the answer to the riddle of being?"

- -..... <CHOMP>

Seriously though, I think Trolls have got 'Eating
your way to Enlightenment' all sewn up.

My own take on Dragonewts is that their spiritual
progression is linked in with the nature of
draconicness in general. I've been working on a
post on this for a while, but I've been agonising
about it a lot. I'll have another look at it and
maybe post it tomorrow.

Simon Hibbs