Kethaa & Entru

From: Christoph Kohring (ChOK@bluewin.ch)
Date: Wed 22 Mar 2000 - 00:43:31 EET

> From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe@toppoint.de>

> To the west, it might be debatable how far Kethaela extends. Mythically,
> the people of Wenelia are the descendants of Kethaa and Entru.

Who are they ? I half-remember the Entruling tribe. Were they in any way
connected with Aram-Ya-Udram ? And what about Mralot/ Mralota the
boar-go(dess ?) in connection with the boar-people (or is it pig-people ?)
of Wenelia ?

Christoph, an inquiring cow-lover in the Land of the Switzers

"There ain't no such thing as overkill." Common saying of manirian Humakti;
early XVIIth century S.T. ; attributed to the famous hero known as
"Onslaught".