Mystic "vs." Physical

From: bjm10@cornell.edu
Date: Thu 23 Mar 2000 - 01:06:47 EET

You humans are stupid! You say we are not mystical because we are so
physical. Only humans would be so stupid to think that there is a
difference! You are stupid and you don't even taste very good!

- --Zrg Ustash, Son of Kaarg
  Recorded by the last surviving apprentice of Jann Gwodel, whose life
of studying the habits of the Uz was tragically cut short when he was
invited to a dinner party. The conversation was a result of the
anonymous apprentice acquiring as to the fate of Grey Sage Gwodel.