RE: Subere

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Fri 24 Mar 2000 - 17:51:44 EET

>Mystic strikes are very fast, powerful, 'all or nothing' powers, with
>particularly devastating aftereffects. Attack Soul, on the other hand,
>is really just ranged spirit combat, and is a slow, gradual attack
>that actually does NOT have particularly devastating consequences.

You may be right, but I wouldn't hang too much interpretation on the RQ3 game
mechanic that Attack Soul uses.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let
alone those of any organisations, nations, species,
or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.