Waha on the Hungry Plateau?

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri 24 Mar 2000 - 23:47:07 EET

Wesley wrote:

> Waha is a spirit that lives in the wastes. I think that it would have
been
> difficult to contact him from the plateau.

Cults of Prax's Waha cult writeup said:

: During the Dawn Ages, many nomad clans from Prax settled in Peloria. Those
: tribes still worship a form of this cult, though much modified.

So while it may have been difficult, it was probably still done. I agree,
though, that the Hungry Plateau Sables should be interestingly and
entertainingly different to their Praxian distant cousins -- after all,
that's where MGF comes from!

For some pointers in this direction, two Sable Riders from "Life of
Moonson":
        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/Moonson/rhaffa.htm
        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/Moonson/sitzmag.htm

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke@btinternet.com>