Re: Infertile Zebras?!

From: Joerg Baumgartner (joe@toppoint.de)
Date: Fri 24 Mar 2000 - 20:37:35 EET

>> Please remember that Cavalry Zebras are infertile crossbreeds of war
>> zebras with <gasp> horses.

Meirion Hopkins

> Is this true?

Would I lie to you? ;)

> I'm afraid I can't remember reading this before. This would
> really surprise a friend of mine who's Zebra's have happily
> been breeding for many years!

No problem as long as he is breeding war zebras. In which case your
friend's breeder character is a wealthy person.

> Could you please supply a reference.

Pavis and Big Rubble p.61.

It seems that when War Zebras mate with wild zebras, there is fertile
offspring. I don't know whether wild zebras ever were crossbred with
horses in Prax.