Beginning Rune Lords

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Sat 25 Mar 2000 - 18:47:28 EET

Bryan Maloney:

<< Since when is having no skills at 100% mean "Beginners" ?>>

     I think this was meant in the sense of a character who is beginning out
in life. Not necessarily a beginning player character, since that will, as
you say, depend on the campaign - although I suspect it probably does apply
to the great majority of RQ campaigns.

<< Am I the only person who doesn't routinely powergame in Glorantha? >>

     For all its ability to cope with low-level games, I think the nature of
HW clearly indicates that Issaries, at least, doesn't think you are...

Trotsky