Dragonewt eyes

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun 26 Mar 2000 - 12:45:50 EEST

Michael Cule:

>Does anyone know, can anyone think of any source where a dragonewt's
>eyes are described? Are they any specific colour, shape, structure?

Size and shape can been seen in a number of pictures of
Dragonewts. The best is in the RQ3 rulebook (p253 or
book 5 page 23).

One could also try the famous Dan Barker pic which appeared
on the cover of Questlines I, RQ Con 2 Compendium, FreeInt #12
and a spoof cover that came with ToTRM#14.

The Genertela book has a picture of the Red Dragon of Ormsgone
Valley p61.

No information on colour, I'm afraid.

- --Peter Metcalfe