Ybot, more Ybot... and Ybot!

From: Fabian Kuechler (fabian.kuechler@medien.uni-weimar.de)
Date: Mon 27 Mar 2000 - 17:29:12 EEST

Hey there!

Ingo wrote about Ybot 2:

>There are still some Books of "Ye Booke of Tentacles" # 2 available.
>The content of this full coulered book is for example:

I like the book and its content a lot and must confess I was heavily
involved in the production BUT I have to admit: it is not "full
coloured"! It only (!?) has a wounderful, coloured cover which was
created by Dan Barker.

BTW

Ybot 3 is well underway! It will see birth at the Tentacles Convention
in June this year!

Ybot 3 feature a tremendous Big Rubble section by Ian Thomson (covering
the Real City, Mani's Fort, the Old Mint and much more including maps
and illustrations etc.) under contribution for ex. of Greg Stafford!
We will have another nice visit to Alkoth, City of Devourer, by Martin
Laurie, you can read through a mini Argrath story section and enjoy the
intrusions of the latest MOB! Ybot 3 features a nice Ranyart Finn piece
by admired Lawrence Withaker as well as some gruesome Call of Cthulhu
stuff like the Creators of Live by Shannon Apple. This jeweled piece of
work is marked by the great works of John Hughes, Peter Metcalf, Greg
and Sandy,
Harald Smith, Edward Bolme, Jane Williams, Andrew Clements, David
Dunham, Roderick
Robertson...and the art and illustrations of Darion Corallo, Dan Barker,
Simon Bray, Jimmy Almen and Mike o' Connor.

For preorders contact:
Tradetalk@t-online.de
or
RuneQuest Gesellschaft, c/o Ingo Tschinke, Schevemoorer Landstr. 33,
28325 Bremen

Fabian
Ybot Editor
- --
~~TENTACLES Convention~~
fabian.kuechler@medien.uni-weimar.de

We want YOU for - TENTACLES Millennium!
9th-12th June 2000; Castle Stahleck, Germany

Visit our weblair at:
http://www.uni-weimar.de/~kuechle1/next.htm