Wolfrunner's song

From: Thomas Gottschall (Silkeyes@mailandnews.de)
Date: Mon 27 Mar 2000 - 21:54:57 EEST

Hi everyone,

Mr MOB wrote :

> Just so you know, Mike Cule's Wolfrunner's Song was also published in
> print, in Questlines II, along with a reasonably inappropriate pic of a
> chick in triple-racked trolly armour by Mark Baldwin.

Well, I don't know why you say it's an inappropriate pic (ok, the
runes or darkness, death and disorder are kind of neither Vinga nor
Telmori), the only inappropiate thing I could make out was the very
low level of nudity in this pic. So I see your point ! *l*
bye, Thomas

"Dreams are the best things reality has to offer..."

Sartar page : http://Sartar.silkeyes.de
Telmori page : http://Telmori.silkeyes.de